Research undertaken by Opinium Research between 19th - 23rd August 2016 has revealed that well over half of the UK's adult population - 59% - have not yet written a Will.
Making a Will creates certainty, reduces worry and gives you the peace of mind of knowing exactly how your money, property and possessions will be dealt with after your death.
A Will guides those who are left behind and saves worry and heartache at a time of great emotional stress and grief. Making a Will is usually the first step to take in structuring your affairs in order to minimise your liability for Inheritance Tax.
Our services include :-
- Gifts to members of your family;
- Issues in Wills such as; guardianship, adoption and divorce - including contact and residence issues relating to children;
- Obtaining grants of probate;
- Preparation of Lasting Powers of Attorney;
- Preparation of Wills, trusts and deeds;
- Reviewing and amending Wills;
- Winding up and distributing estates.
In addition to our Will service, we can offer a full financial planning service.